Collection and Use of Personal Information
FlairsTech collects data to provide you with a unique experience of our website. Some of the data is collected through our forms, whether on our website, social media, or emails. Others are collected using technologies such as cookies, error reports, or usage data. Specific data might be obtained through third parties. Data collected from third parties is protected by the practices outlined in this statement and any additional restrictions imposed by the data source. You may decline when asked to provide personal data. However, this might affect your experience on our website.
We may collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us when you:
- Request information about our services
- Submit inquiries
- Subscribe to our newsletters or services
- Choose to submit your resume regarding any career opportunity posted on our website or other recruitment sites that FlairsTech engages with
- Fill out our forms on our website, landing pages, etc.
Any personal data you provide may be used in future communications regarding your inquiries, subscriptions, and employment purposes. This data will be kept for the duration in which it is needed for the purpose it was collected.
Personal Data Disclosure
Your personal data may be shared outside of the country where you are located, only when relevant. FlairsTech takes safety measures if such transfers occur, including rigorous internal policies and processes, to ensure the highest levels of protection of your personal information, irrespective of where this information originates or is processed.
This data may also be shared with third-party service providers we retain to perform services on our behalf. These third-party service providers are contractually limited with using or disclosing such data except when strictly necessary to provide services or if requested by the legal authorities. We may share data about you when we are required or permitted by the law.
Security Measures Regarding Personal Data Protection
FlairsTech is committed to guaranteeing the security of your information. We uphold legitimate physical, technical, and administrative security methods to keep your personal data safe and protect it against illegitimate use, access, or exposure.
It is important to note that we cannot be considered responsible for any personal information you choose to share on public platforms that can be accessed or seen by anybody visiting our website, such as our blog. In this instance, the data you share is exempt from this Policy.
Access, Review, and Correction
You are entitled to access the personal information you shared with us, and you can amend or object to how we handle this information only for legitimate causes. You also have the right to request receiving your personal information in an organized manner. For these requests or complaints, please contact us via email at email@example.com or write to us:
537 Cornish El Nile St.
Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
2020 Trans Canada Route
H9P 2N4 Canada
According to the applicable law, if you feel FlairsTech did not appropriately handle these requests, you have the right to file a complaint to the competent data protection authority.
A cookie is a small file our system saves to your device to help our website identify you and remember your activity and preferences when you revisit the website. This activity includes your login information, font size, language, color, how often you visit our website, what you do, etc. Cookies allow us to give you a more personal, convenient, engaging website visit, and some are essential to the website’s functionality.
- Your display preferences, such as color settings and font size
- Whether you agree to the cookies used on this site or not
- If you replied to any pop-up box that asks if you find the content on this website helpful or not (to avoid being asked again)
- For analytical and remarketing purposes.
Agreeing to these cookies is not obligatory for the website to work, but it will enhance your browsing experience on the website. You can choose to block these cookies or delete them, but then some website features will not work properly without them.
We do not use these cookies for any purpose other than the terms described here. We fully control the pattern data collected, and we guarantee that the information collected through cookies is not used to identify you personally.
If we need to use any additional cookies for some of our pages, we will add all the required details in the page’s cookie notice. You will be asked to agree to these cookies separately.
You can limit or delete cookies if you want. To know more details regarding this matter, visit: https://cookiepedia.co.uk/how-to-manage-cookies. You can remove all the cookies on your device, and you can set your browsers to automatically delete them.
How We Share Your Information
FlairsTech may engage with third-party organizations, such as service providers, that offer services that assist us with our business needs, like cloud hosting services. FlairsTech ensures you that these third parties are bounded to use your information for the sole purpose of providing specific services that we engage them for.
We may disclose your personal information in the following cases:
- To the degree we are legally allowed to use your information, we will notify you if we need to disclose your personal data with third parties as a part of lawful procedures. FlairsTech might also need to share personal data in light of legal behests by authorities and law enforcement entities.
- When we sincerely believe that the disclosure of your information is essential to protect our rights at FlairsTech, or for your safety or the safety of others. We can also share your information in cases of investigating fraud or upon governmental claims.
- With your prior consent, we can share your personal information with any other third-party entity.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Controlling your Personal Information
You may decide to limit the submission or usage of your personal information in the following manners:
- When you are required to fill a form on the website, you can refuse to share your personal data for any marketing purposes.
- If you agree to your personal information being used for marketing purposes and want to change that later, you can easily send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without your permission unless required by law.
If you feel the information you shared with us is incomplete or inaccurate, please contact us via email email@example.com. We will correct any inaccurate data we find as quickly as possible upon receipt of your message.